This Risk Disclaimer stipulates the risks associated with online trading, in the manner defined in the document, this Risk Disclaimer is attached to.
Forex or foreign exchange market involving leveraged trading is considered a high-risk and speculative method of investment. Therefore, you acknowledge and accept that:
- While trading CFDs and/or other Financial Instruments, you can rapidly lose all of the funds you deposit for such trading, and you may lose more than you deposit. You also give your consent to undertake the risks connected to any additional commissions and other expenses.
- The leveraged trading of CFDs and Financial Instruments allows you to trade larger amounts of money than your deposit. However, you need to understand that it can either work on your side or against you. A significant volume of traded funds may bring high profits because of the leverage. Still, it also means the possibility of losing almost all deposits. You should carefully consider the implications of this to avoid a high level of risk.
- ProfitsTrade accepts orders for certain Over The Counter (OTC) assets or securities that don't qualify for trading in a regulated market. While trading in CFDs and/or Financial Instruments, you are trading on the outcome of the price of an Underlying asset on the manual basis, which might be void of accurate quotation information.
- Before opting for trade on margin, you should be mindful of your investment goals, level of experience, and risk appetite.
- You have decided to deal with a particular type of service and financial instrument. You understand your financial circumstances and therefore, you acknowledge that:
- Trading on an electronic trading system may differ not only from trading in an open-outcry market but also from trading on other electronic trading systems. If you undertake transactions on an automated trading system, you will be exposed to risks associated with the system, including the failure of hardware and software. The Company shall not be liable for any loss arising from any investment that came as a result of any recommendation, forecast, or other information provided.
- Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or additional information displayed on this Website are meant for general market commentary and in no way provide professional financial advice. The Company will not be responsible for any deficit in your budget following, directly or indirectly, the use of or reliance on such information.
Any report or information contained on this Website should not be construed as a guarantee or the promise that Clients will profit from the strategies herein, or as a guarantee that losses in relation therewith can, or will be limited.
Trades under the recommendations in an analysis, particularly in leveraged investments, can be very risky and may lead to profits, as well as losses, primarily if the forecast provided in the analysis does not occur as anticipated.
In the event of any mistake in the pricing, typing errors, including entering and quoting errors at the time of execution via the electronic trading system and/or phone, the Company reserves the right to implement any alterations to the investor’s trading account in which the error occurred.
Don’t enter into any trade without fully understanding the worst-case scenarios of that trade.
The potential for profits or losses also depends on fluctuations in currency pair prices which are affected, among other things, by political and economic events of the country where the currency is being traded, and can significantly change under the circumstances, conditions, supply and demand, and price of the underlying financial instrument.
The following factors also influence currency markets: Government imposition of fiscal, monetary or exchange controls; a significant change in interest rates; a substantial change in expected levels of inflation; currency devaluation; political instability and civil unrest; major trade imbalances; market activity by speculators.
Extreme market conditions or technological limitations may result that specific trade orders (such as stop-loss or limit) will not be transacted, and your account may be subject to losses (which those orders were supposed to limit) within short periods.
You must be aware that a regulatory body does not control the software, and no clearing or any other center of the third party secures the financial liability of the Company towards you as a result of trading. In case of insolvency or avoidance of payment, you may suffer losses.
RISK WARNING: Please, note that trading with Forex and/or CFDs and/or other financial leveraged instruments carry risks and may end up with the loss of all your funds and, therefore, you might reconsider using this service. You must take into account your personal circumstances and financial resources and take particular care and make careful considerations independently, before trading at ProfitsTrade. Please, make sure you understand the high risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary. Our Company is not authorized to provide any trading or financial advice. To be aware of the full risk related to Forex trading, please review our Website's Terms and Conditions and Risk Disclaimer carefully.
You hereby give your consent that you are willing to undertake this risk and in no event will we be responsible for any loss or damage including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.